Laura will teach an intimate, one-hour workshop, designed specifically for theatre professionals who want to connect with their audiences in a genuine, relatable way.
A FEW SPOTS REMAIN. EMAIL LAURA@LHEYWOODMEDIA.COM IF YOU'D LIKE TO ATTEND
Learn how & why to:
- Develop a consistent social media voice
- Position yourself as a person instead of a product
- Communicate in an intimate way without sacrificing your privacy
- Create a community of fans based on their mutual interest in your art
- Establish a loyal following through content that is approachable, entertaining, & sincere
- Use retweets, favorites, follows, & hashtags to enhance your online presence
- Encourage engagement, announce events, & sell tickets
The workshop is intended for anyone identifying as a theatre professional (actor, writer, designer, blogger, etc.) and is open to all levels of professional experience.
Participants should have understand the basic fundamentals of Twitter before signing up.
Beginners may familiarize themselves with these tips on How to Get Started: https://support.twitter.com/articles/215585
The workshop will be customized based on a short questionnaire sent to participants approximately one week in advance. The workshop is interactive, so please come ready to share and interact with other participants. There will be a Q&A following the workshop.
Participants receive a 30% discount on private consultation when booked on-site at the workshop. Participants receive a 20% discount on private consultation booked within one month of the workshop. All Participants will also receive a 20% discount on coaching to share with friends & family.
Strictly limited to 35 participants.
THIS WORKSHOP IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THEATRE RESOURCES UNLIMITED. Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is a nonprofit organization created to help producers produce, emerging theater companies to emerge healthily and all theater professionals to understand and best navigate the business of theater. Our membership roster includes self-producing artists as well as career producers. If you are a theater professional, take this opportunity to become a part of the leading professional development, mentorship and networking organization in the industry!